You will be a part of the Learning and Development team in Shopee Thailand to support the growth and development of the Shopee people.
- Coordinate and execute internal and external learning programs with regional and local trainers.
- Facilitate/Conduct the impactful and targeted training sessions for the organization.
- Manage administrative tasks to ensure smooth execution, follow-up and consistency of learning initiatives.
- Be responsible for maintenance and inventory of L&D materials they are assigned to.
- Plan and coordinate training logistical requirements in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Interact with class participants, their managers, trainers, HR, and course instructors for program execution.
- Work with local and regional L&D in sending invites, reminders, pre- and post-course work via various systems.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to assess training needs and assist in developing yearly training plans for the organization.
- Monitor and evaluate training program effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Be responsible for documents submission to the Department of Skill Development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any related field
- At least 3 years experiences in Training and/or Organization Development
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations
- Excellent communication with various counterparts
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively