- Act as the ‘business owner’ for the assigned category and ensure overall targets are met through planning, forecasting, monitoring, and reviewing
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry and business trends to define, implement the business development strategy and tailored with Cross Border Business
- Build strategic plan to increase sale by identifying key assortment, increasing seller, launching campaigns…
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets
- Work with Regional Cross Border team to execute new sales plan.
- Carry out analysis & survey to better understand merchant requirements and behavior
- At least 3-year-experience in Business Development or Sales, Brands
- Experience in eCommerce industry and Cross border business is a plus
- Good skills in Project Management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English & Vietnamese. Chinese speaking is a plus.