- Plan and conduct manual testing (user acceptance testing) of digital products (mobile applications and web platforms) to ensure finished product quality;
- Work closely with Product Managers throughout the product design phase to evaluate and define business & technical requirements from the product quality perspective;
- Coordinate with business teams for feature testing and feature rollout;
- Troubleshoot and conduct initial investigation of product issues working with product and business teams to solve problems during the testing phase;
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or business fields or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in manual testing of digital products - mobile applications and web platforms - designing and executing test cases to ensure high product quality.
- Good level of English (reading and writing) to work with counterparts in the Asian market.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment that requires autonomy and skills to deal with ambiguity.
- Preferably equipped with domain knowledge about Brazilian e-commerce market.