- Assist in talent acquisition, recruitment processes and people development
- Provide support the areas of performance management and reviews, labor relations, engagement surveys, reporting, ...
- Operational guidance and support to help identify, prevent, mitigate, and resolve HR related issues that may arise.
- Provide employees with the information on various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, benefits, policies, off-boarding,...
- Coordinate with Employee Engagement and Admin teams in organizing engagement activities and office daily operations.
- Champion and incorporate our culture and values in all aspects of our work
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 2 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive & fast learning
- Desire to work in multiple functions of HR
- Good at communications, problem solving and people skills
- General understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Able to work at pace while maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and empowerment