The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
- Oversees all aspects of operations from payment, logistics, fraud to product listings, seller ops, warehousing, and customer service
- Responsible for implementing processes to change its performance for the better
- Build from scratch local operations teams, helping out their operational performance, conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of most common issues/pain points and development of next steps to solve them
- Understanding the current regional systems’ capabilities and limitations and driving continuous improvement initiatives on systems, reporting methods, human capital and operation processes
- Working tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of the project outcomes
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or relevant disciplines
- Prior experience in a high performing organization or as a management consultant
- Ability to coordinate with counterparts in the Asian market
- High energy, self-motivated & ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent complex project management skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English to work with local and overseas teams. At first, English will be the main working language
- Proficiency in Python and/or SQL is a plus
If you are self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires autonomy Come Make History With Us. Apply now!