The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
What will be your routine?
- Partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to design and implement the full cycle recruitment process and bring the best talents on board
- Collaborate and work closely with stakeholders from various departments within the organization to understand the different business functions/needs and execute the recruitment process
- Customize creative methods to optimize the process of sourcing, screening and selection of ideal talents through various platforms
- Design and implement initiatives to engage and attract both active and passive candidates
- Manage and maintain the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members in various initiatives in the enhancement of employer branding in various areas and departments
- Leverage on creative juices to implement other HR initiatives and projects in other areas
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- +4 years of relevant recruitment experience – end to end process
- Domain of the Mexican Market
- Ability to work independently, creative and accountable
- Strong attention to detail with capability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourceful
- Willing to learn new skills and to adapt
- Bilingual in Spanish and English to work with local and overseas teams. At first, English will be the main working language
- University degree
If you are highly motivated, positive working attitude and a quick learner. Come Make History With Us! Apply now!