The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
- Build from scratch the local marketing strategies
- Lead and manage the team, which consists of Campaigns, Social Media, Media Buying, Partnerships, PR, Influencer Management, Events Marketing, and Design
- Work closely with Shopee C-suite to conceptualise and drive marketing strategy for business growth
- Oversee spending and budgeting process for marketing functions, including monthly forecasting and reporting on spend
- Coordinate with Product, Business Development, Operations, Business Intelligence teams to execute on business strategy
- Design processes and work in partnership with regional functions to drive local KPIs
- 8+ years working experience in marketing, consumer tech, consulting, or strategy roles
- Experienced in overseeing and managing large teams
- Good understanding of Mexican audience and marketing landscape
- Bilingual in Spanish and English to work with local and overseas teams. At first, English will be the main working language
- Background in eCommerce is a plus
If you are self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires autonomy, Come Make History With Us. Apply now!