- Manage team and day-to-day operations regarding responsible function of logistic.
- Optimize operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards
- Coordinate with related stakeholders with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Initiate cost control process and implement cost optimization project to improve P&L
- Monitor and make sure to keep expected targets to be on track
- Degree in any field (Business or Engineering would be advantage)
- At least 5 year experience for Operation Management from related field
- Strong sense of business and able to improve team through clear business view
- Strong analytical skills and able to make judgement based on logical reasons
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learning, adaptive and flexible
- Street smart and down to earth
- Committed, result oriented, willing to go extra miles for goal achievement
- Like challenging goals and fun environment