- Initiate and lead operation excellence projects and team. Project scope related but not limited to productivity improvement, cost reduction, cycle time improvement, and customer experience improvement.
- Design sustainable operation processes through process engineering, modeling and optimization.
- Interface with Product team for system enhancement requests, new features roll-out and implementation.
- Responsible for reviewing business requirements, conduct a User Acceptance Test (UAT), and implementation.
- Play a part in cross-functional projects as necessary.
- Monitor and make sure to keep expected targets to be on track including P&L Management
- Ability to adapt to dynamic business directions and startup culture.
- Degree in any field (Business or Engineering would be advantage)
- At least 5 year experience in Strategic Planning and Project Management
- Strong sense of business and able to improve team through clear business view
- Strong analytical skills and able to make judgement based on logical reasons
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learning, adaptive and flexible
- Street smart and down to earth
- Committed, result oriented, willing to go extra miles for goal achievement
- Like challenging goals and fun environment