- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, from actively sourcing, initial candidate assessments to interviews and offer management
- Source top talents using a variety of creative techniques and figure out passive candidates via different platforms
- Manage the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles
- Handle both internal and external stakeholder and senior candidates with ideal expectations
- More than 2 years of solid sourcing or full cycle recruiting experiences in agency, RPO or corporate recruitment teams.
- HR, tech or product management recruitment experience is a plus, understand the basic content of HR functions
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume sourcing activities for various professional levels.
- Ability to stay organized and handle competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills to set and maintain expectations.