We are looking for data talents to design, build, and enhance the data capabilities of the Shopee Games team, to maximize the use of data in our product decisions. As part of the Shopee Games team, you will have the opportunity to bring fun to our players while ensuring sustainable healthy growth.
Games is the common language that connects people, traversing different languages and cultures. We strongly believe that our Games help to enhance the overall shopping experience on Shopee.
- Own the games data product roadmap, ensuring that our direction is aligned with business goals.
- Drive continuous improvements in games data products e.g., data marts, data computing platform etc.
- Have a deep understanding of all games’ key features and various stakeholders’ data needs.
- Be able to connect the dots across games and pre-empt data that may be needed, spearheading new products in the data roadmap.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, BI and Engineering teams for end-to-end implementation, from requirement gathering to live deployment of data solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business Analytics, Statistics is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in hands-on data analysis or product technical design such as system architect and data/database schema. Commercial experience e.g. marketing, business development is a bonus.
- Strong interest in data products, games business, and e-commerce.
- Strong drive and passion in product development and enhancement in order to meet business goals.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure, fast-paced, growth-charged environment.
- Flexibility to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Strong logical thinking, quantitative and decision-making skills.
- Independent problem solver with sense of ownership and customer focus.
- Effective communicator with excellent ability to work cross-functionally.
- Fluent in English and Chinese in order to collaborate with counterparts in China and Indonesia