- Initiate and manage programs to grow seller adoption on Shopee Live and Shopee Feed platforms.
- Manage KAM Program (Key Account Management) to target top-order livestream sellers or specific groups of sellers on Shopee Live and Shopee Feed to drive retention.
- Initiate and deploy activities / programs to drive sellers to adopt Shopee Coins and new features in livestream.
- Monitor seller performance to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns rolled out.
- Proactively finding out seller insight, effective seller approaching channels to increase the efficiency of ongoing projects.
- Contribute idea, planning and following up activities for Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with a diverse team of marketers, BI, Data analyst and business developers in a fast-pace environment to execute relevant tasks.
- Graduated from University (e.g. Marketing or Business background is preferred) with at least 2.5 years working experience in Sales or Marketing targeting online sellers.
- Having experience in digital, social media, e-commerce is an advantage.
- Have experience in Seller KAM (Key Account Management) is a plus.
- Good at analysing / processing / reading data; Microsoft Office (Excel; Powerpoint; Word).
- Have Marketing and Analysis skills for effective planning.
- Critical thinking, open-minded, willing to learn, proactive, diligent, responsible, hard working; team work.
- Able to work in a fast-pace working environment under tight deadline.
- Be familiar with e-commerce, especially with Shopee.
- Be familiar with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email, Google Drives…. Ability to use Photoshop, Picture/Video Editing Soft-wares is a plus.