If you consider yourself to be smart, data-driven and ambitious you should strongly consider applying for a role as Business Intelligence - Marketing Insights Product Team in Indonesia’s fastest growing e-commerce company, Shopee.
Your tasks as a Business Intelligence - Marketing Insights Product Team at Shopee will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring Shopee understands its consumers better.
- Gathering and deriving insights from various external data sources to help sharpen Shopee's business decisions.
- Acting as in-house market/ consumer research consultants for various teams, especially the ID Marketing Team.
- Conducting end-to-end research process (designing research methodology, building questionnaire/ discussion guide, executing fieldwork/ survey, data analysis in both qualitative/ quantitative methods, and deriving insights from various data points/information.)
- Last but not least, learn and grow alongside Shopee, earn your ‘e-commerce degree’, and participate in shaping one of Asia’s most exciting companies, Shopee!
- Bachelor's Degree from Social or Science fields, Master's degree would be a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in conducting qualitative and/or quantitative research studies.
- Good problem solving skills (ground up).
- Ability to derive and connect insights from seemingly unrelated data.
- Ability to translate business questions and form actionable research objectives and methodology.
- High empathy to consumers.
- Naturally curious with strong sense of purpose and belonging to jobs.
- Agile and navigate well through ambiguity, and demonstrated good collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience in consumer research agency, consultancy, or other consumer insights team is a plus; Experience in academic research in Psychology, Marketing, Economics, or Industrial Engineering is also welcomed.
- Familiarity with SPSS, Survey Reporter, mTab, or other data processing tools is a plus.