If you consider yourself to be smart, data-driven and ambitious you should strongly consider applying for a role as Business Intelligence - Marketing Insights Product Team in Indonesia’s fastest growing e-commerce company, Shopee.
- Ensuring Shopee understands its consumers better
- Gathering and deriving insights from various external data sources to help sharpen Shopee's business decisions
- Acting as in-house market/ consumer research consultants for various teams, especially the Marketing Team in Indonesia
- Conducting end-to-end research process (designing research methodology, building questionnaire/ discussion guide, executing fieldwork/ survey, data analysis in both qualitative/ quantitative methods, and deriving insights from various data points/ information)
- Last but not least, learn and grow alongside Shopee, earn your ‘e-commerce degree’, and participate in shaping one of Asia’s most exciting companies, Shopee!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from Social or Science fields
- 1-3 years of experience in conducting qualitative and/or quantitative research studies
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to derive and connect insights from seemingly unrelated data
- Ability to translate business questions and form actionable research objectives and methodology
- High empathy to consumers
- Naturally curious with strong sense of purpose and belonging to jobs
- Agile and navigate well through ambiguity and demonstrated good collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in consumer research agency, consultancy, or other consumer insights team (Academic Research in Psychology, Marketing, Economics, or Industrial Engineering)
- Familiarity with SPSS, Survey Reporter, mTab, or other data processing tools