- Work with multiple parties to roll out all activities and deliver projects successfully in a timely manner
- Work with stakeholders to develop online merchandising and promotion plan to achieve sales targets.
- Produce campaign mechanic / micro-site layout to optimize customer experience and maximize sales potential based on various factors i.e. analyzing and identifying best-selling SKUs (price points, models, colours or styles).
- Analyze past campaign performance and reporting on the current campaign’s, generate project insights to form new initiatives.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data: Deals Tracker, Sales Data, Traffic, Conversion Rate etc.
- Monitor black stocks / low-performing categories and take action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Other tasks assigned by team lead and higher management.
- Min 1 year experience in analytical role / stakeholder management
- Previous e-commerce experience and merchandising knowledge are preferable
- Fluent in English
- Good business sense, good planner, detailed-oriented
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem solving, and result-orientation
- Strong project management, time management
- Good interpersonal skill, reporting skill and presentation skill
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Good team player with can-do attitude
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous startup environment