- Reporting to Payment; Reconciliation Supervisor.
- Processing Daily COD reconciliation/ Monthly shipping fee reconciliation from all the carriers/logistic parties with high accuracy and on time.
- Processing payment to users/ suppliers on daily basis with high accuracy and on time.
- Working closely with Finance team to ensure transaction details are captured accurately.
- Working closely with other developers to end sure any issue raised by user are fixed on time.
- Working closely with other teams to solve payment issues/customer’s inquiries regarding payment.
- Maintaining bank matrix/ bank report/ payment report up to date.
- Brain storming with the Supervisor to solve transaction-related issues and improve payment processes if needed.
- Assisting Supervisor in other tasks assigned.
- At least 3 year experience, preferred background in business administration/ finance/ banking/ accounting.
- Good at communication and problem solving.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good at Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
- Humble and willing to learn every day.
- Analytical skills and Experience managing projects.
- Leadership skill.