- Lead end-to-end planning and execution of Big Campaigns, including major sales (e.g. 11.11), seasonal festivals (e.g. Chinese New Year, Christmas) and other major cross-category campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across internal stakeholders, including working with Business Development, Business Intelligence, and other marketing functions (e.g. social media, partnerships, PR, online marketing, offline marketing, graphic design) for campaign creation and optimisation.
- Lead development of key user mechanics or new growth areas for Shopee to increase relevance for users (more project-basis).
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (e.g. order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative engagement and sales mechanics to enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on other ecommerce platforms, social sentiments and broader industry developments, and leverage on such trends to initiate or optimise campaigns.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Strong ability to manage expectations, drive for performance and collaborate with internal stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated, with good end-to-end ownership of projects. Open to taking on new and ambiguous projects. Able to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Good command of English.
- Prior experience (including internships) in campaigns marketing, e-commerce platforms, creative agencies.
- Experienced candidates (at least 1-2 years of working experience) preferred.