SKAM team is looking for leaders and future leaders to join our team!
About our team
We are a group of young and ambitious professionals in our 20s and early 30s who like to analyze, strategize and most important of all get things done. Our background is very diverse, while a lot of us are ex-consultants particularly from Bain, BCG and Mckinsey, we also have members with investment banking backgrounds including from Phatra and JP Morgan and technology background including from Google.
Our environment is fast paced and when we say "fast" we really mean it. For example, we craft our strategy and execution plan on Monday afternoon and execute it on Tuesday with the expectation to review the results on Friday. We work hard and are well rewarded for it. But the biggest perk for joining us isn't monetary but rather autonomy, ownership and leadership experience. We can truly say that the autonomy and ownership here far exceed our other past experiences
About the role
This role sits within SKAM team, a team that aims to help build and grow Shopee sellers by leveraging their social media assets to generate orders. To put things into perspective, it is common for a seller on Shopee to have their digital storefront on Facebook, Instagram, etc. However, those channels may only be use to promote their products or the sellers may not be convenient in selling the product via Facebook chat.
This is where our team comes in. Our team helps promote the benefit of converting those sale leads into Shopee and continue to grow these sellers even more on Shopee platform.
- Strategically craft creative approaches and roadmap to groom sellers’ social and commercial metrics
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve social and commercial targets
- Own campaigns and handle campaign execution end to end; starting with whitelisting strategic sellers who fit campaign objective, make sure Key Account Managers pitch the whitelisted sellers, ensure campaign gets live and measures campaign performance at the end of the campaign
- Provide recommendations and next steps to continue and improve existing campaigns or initiatives with sellers or other teams within Shopee
- Perform data analysis, sharing new insights to team and prepare management updates
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in entrepreneurship or business development
- Driven and motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical ability to synthesize and evaluate key problems
- Superb business acumen with a desire to manage your own business
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times
- Understands the digital marketing landscape across platform (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.) is a plus
- Understands how to execute and optimize ads on Facebook and Instagram (Beginner to Intermediate level) is a plus
- Is a natural leader with can-do attitude. Can lead discussion and teams to achieve target