The mission of the Marketplace Data team is to build sustainable and scalable data products to promote the business and mission of Shopee marketplace by analyzing massive item and user related data, producing reliable predictive business insights and data-driven services, maximising the effectiveness of marketing campaigns as well as providing personalised e-commerce experiences based on all-round item profiling and user profiling data and information.
- Responsible for building product knowledge graphs, including SPU base, item profiling, brand base and etc.
- Continuously improving the algorithms to adapt the rapid evolving business requirements
- Research on the state-to-art algorithms and integrating the advanced approaches into production service e.g. knowledge graph, information extraction, graph neural networks, transfer learning and reinforcement learning techniques etc.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Experience on SQL, Spark.
- Experience on deep learning frameworks such as pytorch, tensorflow, keras etc
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as opencv-python, nltk, scikit-learn etc
- Familiar with various supervised and unsupervised models to uncover insights from large scale of text and image data.
- Good communication skills to explain ML solutions to non-technical people