- Demonstrates end to end ownership of every interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers by communicating with their Account Managers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication and effectively managing high profile sensitive issues.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to sellers including the appropriate escalation of sellers' issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using other function’s resources and policies. Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult concerns as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, and timeliness resolution
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvements / suggestions
- Liaise with other other functions within Operations such as Logistics, Customer Service, Product, Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's operational issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or in a related field
- At least 1-2 years industry experience in operations
- Self-starter, highly resourceful, “hands-on” background; Strong problem solving skills with the ability to quickly develop work-arounds and fixes while also maintaining a certain level of standards
- Ability to conduct quick analysis to troubleshoot what is needed
- Strong people and interpersonal skills across multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated, proactive in learning and able to work under pressure