The mission of the Marketplace Data team is to build sustainable and scalable data products to promote the business and mission of Shopee marketplace by analyzing massive item and user related data, producing reliable predictive business insights and data-driven services, maximising the effectiveness of marketing campaigns as well as providing personalised e-commerce experiences based on all-round item profiling and user profiling data and information.
- Analyze quantitative data, investigate patterns, generate regular/on-demand analytical reports, develop and implement data visualization/dashboards.
- Perform deep dive analysis on generated results.
- Communicate with the product and business teams to understand business processes.
- Deliver data analytics results/solutions in attaining service level agreements using available data analysis/dashboard tools.
- Participate and support ad hoc projects requiring additional analysis and data-heavy reporting.
- Provide data analysis and insights which can be translated to data-driven products.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, and other related courses.
- At least 2 years experience in data analytics.
- At least 2 years experience in python and SQL.
- Experience in handling warehouse operation data is an advantage.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities - critical and logical thinking.
- Passion for problem-solving, improving and/or implementing processes.
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work independently or cross functionally.