- Direct and produce creative Livestream videos with the team, offering key ideas & working closely with content producers & creative lead
- Direct and handle the end to end shooting process, from coordination to real time streaming, & final video product on Big campaign days
- Coordinate with key external parties for production purposes (scheduling, oculars, budgeting, etc)
- Lead and mentor team members to foster a positive and vibrant work environment
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably, in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, Film, Media Studies, Advertising, Marketing, or any related field
- With at least 5 - 6 years of proven experience directing, managing & creating compelling, shareable video content. Livestream experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of video production, including directing, shoot planning, camera setups, lighting, audio capture, and interviewing techniques
- Strong experience in multimedia production, which includes conceptualization/art direction, storyboarding, photography, post-production, 2D and 3D graphics animation, video and photo editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color grading, web design, social media/digital content, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills -- ability to produce real time streams daily and especially on big spike days. Stay within budget and optimize available resources while working closely with key stakeholders.
- Great self-starter, willing to wear many hats and solve problems creatively, but also be able to work well with others and lead a team
- Knowledge of social media video trends, latest production styles, and up to date animation techniques, would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in building out a Livestream team and the gaps that need to be filled would be an asset