- Build a system for categorizing risk into different levels, and formulate associated oversight & mitigation structures
- Develop innovative solutions and other methodologies to identify and mitigate risks.
- Communicate frequently with leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis on the status of ongoing or potential fraudulent activities and propose new initiatives to combat potential ones.
- Coordinate the risk treatment and monitoring.
- Extract insights from large datasets to identify risk patterns and lead mitigation efforts
- Provide relevant input, analysis, and solution-based on data to the stakeholders
- 4-6 years of working experience in Governance, Risk management and/or Compliance field within Advisory firms, e-commerce industry, or other related fields or Management Consulting experience.
- Previous experience in risk management is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of relevant industries’ products, services, operations, and SOPs.
- Driven and motivated with passion in the E-Commerce/Tech industry.
- Excellent English & Indonesian written & verbal communication skills and coordination capabilities.
- Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- The ability to bridge business and technical environments, and the ability to build professional relationships in addition to lead and coach junior members of the team to work responsibly and independently.