- Identify risks and propose preventive measures
- Execute the operation process and procedure related to Risk Operations
- Extract insights from large datasets to identify overall risk patterns and assist on mitigation efforts
- Provide relevant input, analysis, and solution-based on data to the stakeholders
- 2-4 years of working experience in Governance, Risk management and/or Compliance field within Advisory firms, e-commerce industry, or other related fields or Management Consulting experience.
- Previous experience in risk management is necessary.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of relevant industries’ products, services, operations, and SOPs.
- Driven and motivated with passion in the E-Commerce/Tech industry.
- Excellent English & Indonesian written & verbal communication skills and coordination capabilities
- Comfortable working with Excel & PowerPoint in addition to ability to create, analyze record risk template and register.
- Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- The ability to bridge business and technical environments, and the ability to build professional relationships