- Analyze requirements and perform system solutioning, planning, installation and setup of system architecture.
- Review the current IT infrastructure periodically and to improve the service efficiency for ensuring the IT-related services are stable and scalable.
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, and perform implementation, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology for back-end services.
- Review new solutions and improve resilience of the current system environment
- Provide server and system operation support, problem isolation, and troubleshooting for incidents.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Got a huge passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels, and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware components, general software using, and troubleshooting for Windows or macOS.
- Understanding of the OSI model, especially for layers 2, 3, and 4.
- It's a plus you have experience in Windows server administration, Linux server administration, operating Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, router, wireless controller, and access points.
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any urgent issues.