- Collaborate with other department leaders to develop and prioritize projects.
- Manage key projects by setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to multiple deliverables
- Analyze financial data, including projects’ budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Oversee projects from start to end, ensuring efficiency of resources while upholding the company's standards.
- Develop and execute qualitative and quantitative analysis to understand and optimize current processes
- Build, lead and drive a team of your own to achieve the above objective
- 2-3 years of experience in a reputable management or specialty consulting firm
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable local or overseas university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, knowledge in SQL will be a plus
- Strong business communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Exceptional sense of ownership and responsibilities
- Keen interest in e-commerce, attention to details and interest in numbers