- Plans, manages and analysis online performance campaigns:
- Plan the full package of digital marketing as a solution for users acquisition.
- Setup and ensure ad-hoc campaigns go live on time with correct tracking and deliver.
- Optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending (based on insight).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (A1, Budget, Install, New buyers).
- Plan, execute, and measure multivariate testing to continuously improve current best practice.
- Engage and collaborate with other teammates and colleagues to resolve critical complex issues.
- Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date, which has direct impacts on daily tasks.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience/behavior across multiple channels and customer touch points.
You will learn:
- The secret to large-scale performance marketing.
- To know KPIs intimately and how to wisely spend media dollars. You will develop an eye for the articles, campaigns and platforms that have the potential for success, and those which are a waste of time.
- To adapt to the extremely fast growing environment, which forces you to learn and develop yourself at a breakneck speed, because there is no other option. This role will prepare you to make a real impact at any company that is ready to rapidly grow their online marketing, especially in the e-commerce industry.
- Improve your personal skills such as communication, discussion, time management, project management, etc.
- BS degree in marketing, Finance or a related field
- Digital knowledge of all channels (Facebook, Google, Apple searches, Tik Tok, third party, etc).
- Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, bookings, finance and reporting)
- Strong analytical numerical skills.
- Self-sufficient & creative problem solver.
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team.
- Constantly inspired to improve ways of doing things to eliminate recurring problems and pain points.
- Ecommerce experience preferred