Plans, manages and executes online performance campaigns:
- Plan the full package of digital marketing as a solution for brands/sellers/categories.
- Setup and ensure campaigns go live on time with correct tracking and deliver.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending (based on insight).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, CAC,).
- Plan, execute, and measure multivariate testing to continuously improve current best practice.
- Engage and collaborate with other teammates and colleagues to resolve critical complex issues.
Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date, which has direct impacts on daily tasks.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience/behavior across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- BS degree in marketing, Finance or a related field
- Digital knowledge of all channels (social, search, display).
- Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, bookings, finance and reporting)
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills.
- Self-sufficient & creative problem solver.
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team.
- Constantly inspired to improve ways of doing things to eliminate recurring problems and pain points.
- Ecommerce experience preferred