- Negotiate and promote co-operations with partners (sellers), ensuring C2C or B2C seller base development of categories of Shopee.
- Establish contact and conducting sales meetings with key decision makers to convince them to join Shopee marketplace.
- Conduct necessary follow-up to ensure sales process completion until the seller is live.
- Provide market insights from seller's' perspective, including understanding products, sellers, market & competitor dynamics.
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets.
- Prospect leads and identifying key business partners for Shopee platform.
- Track, care and evaluate activities of the partners (sellers).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Less than 2 year working experience, preferable in e-commerce (though not mandatory).
- Have experiences in Fashion fields, Facebook Ads, Google Ads or Affiliate is preferable.
- University bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills.
- Experienced as sale/ or key account management.
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills.
- KPI-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic sales environment of e-commerce.