As a Business Product Management - Country Apps & Platforms team member (Mexico and Brazil), you will be the key liaison personnel between the regional and local team. You will work closely with both teams to gather insights, requirements and feedback to achieve shared organisational goals. You will build a pipeline of features based on the requirements gathered which will be prioritised and eventually successfully implementing them to the respective markets. In this role, you will be exposed to the end-to-end of the e-commerce industry as you will be working with different cross-functional teams.
- Engage with local business stakeholders and functional leaders for long-term and sustainable product solutions that best suit the local market.
- Constantly update oneself with the local e-commerce and operating landscape to maintain competitiveness and profitability of products.
- Analyze, align and evaluate business requirements, feasibility and value of the feature requests with both Business and Product teams to deliver localised Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Resolve any issues that are escalated in a timely manner and promptly communicate the progress for critical live issues.
- Manage cross-functional product features and collaborate with multiple functions to ensure the successful delivery of features to the respective market.
- Execute day-to-day product operations to ensure business continuity of Shopee's business.
- Bachelor's degree in any field, preferably in information systems, computer science, technology or equivalent.
- Experience in e-Commerce will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with the local Mexico and/or Brazil e-commerce landscape.
- Logical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable to engage stakeholders from different levels.
- Ability to read, speak and write Portugese and/or Spanish to communicate effectively with the respective market will be a plus.