- Participate in recruitment planning activities to support the organizational structure and headcount forecasting of Business Development, Marketing, Business Intelligence and Shared Services (Finance and IT) units.
- Execute the end-to-end recruitment process for assigned job openings under the assigned units from sourcing, screening, and selection up to offer preparation, negotiation, and closing of candidates
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resource status & needs, coordinating recruitment events & sourcing activities, conducting assessments, and managing the referral process
- Fulfill hiring of assigned job openings within agreed timelines while balancing high fill rate, minimal attrition within the first 6 months, and low offer fallout/rejection
- Analyze the recruitment targets and available resources to propose opportunities for continuous improvement in the hiring process
- Ensure a positive hiring experience for each candidate by being a good brand ambassador
- Ensure accuracy and availability of records and reports concerning all phases of recruitment
- Assist the Recruitment Team as necessary and undertake other tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 4 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment within FMCG, Telco, Advertising, FinTech and/or Banking/Financial Services companies.
- Candidates with zero to less than 4 years of relevant work experience may still apply, but may be considered for a Junior Recruiter role.
- Hybrid expertise in both mass hiring and executive recruitment is an advantage.
- Great team player and works well with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- Detail oriented and has excellent problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Operates with a high degree of integrity and can maintain confidentiality of information
- Self-starter with stellar work ethics; able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment is a must