Shopee is looking for an experienced Customer Service BPO Lead to oversee the relationship between Shopee and its partners. The candidate will manage external vendor call center and is responsible for the delivery of contracted performance result.
- Monitor and manage key metrics such as customer satisfaction, backlogs and productivity and ensure all SLAs are consistently met by partner call center
- Establishes requirement and audits to ensure targeted performance metrics are accomplished
- Assess operational effectiveness and provide ongoing feedback
- Monitor performance initiatives and provides status reports and suggest tactical approach based on performance goals
- Lead regular business reviews involve in any vendor relationship activities
- Facilitates development of team partner relationship with vendors and maintains relationship for long term contract
- Identify potential vendors and conduct research to determine who offers the best products, prices, and services
- Actively participate in vendor workforce planning and training, and ensure required FTE is always met.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as a Vendor Manager who handled 100+ FTEs
- Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at executive level internally and at partner sites
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent project and program management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage projects across teams where influencing skills are required
- Fluent English and Spanish, mandatory for daily basis work
If you are passionate about delivering industry-leading customer support and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment, come to work with us! Apply now!