The marketing solutions team in Shopee Marketing specifically focuses on offering sellers access to Shopee’s marketing assets (such as banners, homepage banners etc.) in order to drive traffic and sales.
The team interfaces with the Campaigns team and Business Development teams to plan brand campaigns, and ensure brand participation during campaign seasons like 11.11 and 12.12.
This team also works with brands to optimize their online marketing investment.
This role sits within the local Marketing team in the Singapore office.
- Campaign Management – You will work with 2 main internal stakeholders - key account managers (KAMs)/relationship managers (RMs) and marketing. You will ensure that Shopee’s commitments and seller commitments are fulfilled. This includes preparing of advertising agreements, finance invoicing and tracking of entitlements.
- Seller Solutions - You will also help manage the current seller solutions already available, to ensure optimal take-up from the brands. This includes long-term partnerships as well as campaign solutions such as 9.9, 11.11 etc. As a team, the Marketing Solutions will manage pricing logic and consistency across the assets.
- Key Account Management – While the client relationships are directly managed by our KAMs/RMs, you will be part of the pitching process for key accounts.
- Digital Marketing – As a team, you will also contribute to brands’ longterm investment in Shopee. This includes proficiency with Facebook ads, Google search and shopping ads, Affiliate Marketing, and also other developing platforms,
- Ability to multi-task across different levels of granularity
- Great stakeholder management
- Proficiency in digital marketing and digital media planning
This is a team with high expectations and a great deal of visibility. The ideal candidate should be able to work fast, independently and create processes that aid his/her own work. More importantly, the candidate must be able to work with more than 6-7 stakeholder teams at a time, and have the confidence to make win-win decisions.