- Understanding of end to end journey of C2C sellers
- Generate analysis, insights and reports that will guide strategy and initiatives for assigned segment
- Ensure sellers are able to adapt to BAU and campaign requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with CS, Seller Education, Business Dev and Customer Insights team for regular source of seller information
- Engage key stakeholders and participate in monitoring/ developing insightful reports that will be used to inform initiatives
- Lead process/ system improvement on assigned segment. Proactively identify risks and develop and communicate solutions to contingency plans and manage those plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Management Engineering or it's equivalent
- 3-5 work experience on operations data analytics, and project management
- A structured thought process and strong analytical ability. Can balance empirical data with sense check and "gut feel"
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Has the ability to coordinate with several teams and interact with senior management.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through skills.
- Candidate who has worked in an e-commerce company, operations research/ analytics, supply chain, or consultancy firms are preferred