- Manage, supervise, and execute all phases of market research studies, from pitch to presentation, which includes writing proposal to internal and brief to agencies, design questionnaire and discussion guide preparation, briefing and monitoring progress of the fieldwork and data processing team, interpreting data and analysis, report writing and presentation to client.
- Interact with internal team or external vendors for fieldwork and data processing, etc.
- Respond to enquiries and research requests from management team and bussiness functions
- Consult and communicate internal and business functions to understand and document the business objjectives and also recommend the most appropriate research methodology / techniques.
- Manage research team workload and flow to ensure the delivery timeline and quality of the reports.
- Coaching and developing junior staff to acquire/improve their primary skills
- Contribute to thought leadership of the team about market landscape, any new initiatives, competitor analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2-year working experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing and ecommerce is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong command in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience within market research is a must, have a sound understanding about Vietnam market research industry and agencies.
- Strong technical research skills – qualitative and quantitative, practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Be able to manage and deliver all phases of market research studies with good project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive attitude to support business plan and target of the relevant departments.
- Able to coach & mentor junior staff