- Manage and supervise the company's warehouse activities, ensuring cost-effective operation of processes and E2E Fulfilment.
- Coordinate the operational activities of the warehouse such as Inbounding and Outbound Management
- Lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems.
- Uphold and improve Shopee’s high standards of process quality.
- Maintain all key KPI’s, such as Picking to Outbound Leadtime, Inbounding “Dock-to Stock”, Leadtime, Fulfilment errors
- Actively seek to improve processes across productivity, efficiency, takt time, throughput and cost in relation to inbound and outbound operations
- Conducts proper manpower planning in alignment with volume forecast
- Constantly look for innovative ways to maintain/reduce cost per order.
- Strive to improve and streamline processes with the CI team and roll these out with support from
- Functional leads and the WMS product team.
- You’ll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network
- You hold a degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Business Administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years Previous experience as a manager in a distribution center or logistics warehouse is a nice to have.
- A great teammate, you thrive when working with others.
- You have previous experience as a manager, involving sizable teams; you’re a natural at motivating others around you.
- You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn’t a problem for you.
- You’re a quick thinker, able to act tactfully in a dynamic environment.
- You’re willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done.