- Lead dispute team in providing effective solution for customer disputes related issues
- Act as interface between buyer and seller, setting realistic expectations, resolving fulfilment related problems, and providing support to customer ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Act as an overall market KPI and cost owner for dispute/RR.
- Ensure resolution and fulfilment to dispute cases or related problems
- Assisting in developing and improving existing process
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- To work closely with regional team in identifying and executing improvement initiatives in the RR processes.
- Take on ad-hoc projects/assignments
- More than 5 years of relevant experience as a dispute or RR lead
- Experience in managing a large team
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw insights from data
- Ability to problem-solve
- Strong operations experience in a people-centric setting
- Having excellent communication skill in English
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrate teamwork all the time