At Shopee Search & Recommendation, we connect users to what they want at scale. As a pillar of e-commerce discovery experience, every day, our products enable tens of millions of users discover relevant and interesting things among hundreds of millions of products and content available on Shopee. We’re a passionate, young, and diverse team coming from 10+ countries, committed to creating a convenient, delightful, and intelligent discovery experience for our users
- Own search and recommendation end-to-end data pipeline - from implementing tracking, building data marts and to creating data tools/applications.
- Improve data integrity, availability, and reliability for Shopee Search and Recommendations
- Build data tools to effectively enable search & recommendation product decisions, e.g visualization tools, data alert system, new customer feature designs
- Lead stakeholder relationship and collaborate effectively with experts from Product, Engineering, Design, and Business Intelligence to bring ideas to life.
- 2+ Years experience in Product Management, Business/Data/Product Analysis or Consulting.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System, or a related applied quantitative field is preferred
- Experience in defining requirements and implementing tools to collect various types of metrics such as user behavioral data and functional metrics at scale
- Experience in developing products to identify and address data quality problems.
- Have a good understanding of technical concepts such as data architecture and database schema
- Analytical and quantitative reasoning with good critical thinking and data-based decision-making skills
- Get-things-done. Be result-oriented, self-starting, and biased towards action. Follow-up on responsibilities independently. Have a strong sense of ownership
- Adapt to change quickly. Be comfortable with ambiguity. Open to receiving and giving feedback. Willing to try new and unfamiliar things
- Good communication skills. Able to communicate with internal customers and organize the project with cross-team stakeholders
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or other analytics programming language