- Utilize warehouse management system to ascertain item number, size, color, and quantity of inventory to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
- Provides oversight, direction and accountability to all inventory control processes and ensures team adherence to company policy and procedure.
- Regular review of fulfillment picking heat map and re-assign, re-stack, re-store and/or re-organize inventory as needed to support outbound productivity and efficiency.
- Supervises the warehouse fulfillment inventory team to improve individual and overall team performance. Continuously reviews inventory functions to ensure operational efficiency and accuracy of processes in a dynamic environment.
- Overall, in-charge for warehouse management and inventory management accuracy for all normal and abnormal location, and utilization of each system location in accordance to location rule and guideline
- Overall, in-charge in expiration management of items, proper stacking of items in accordance to FIFO and/or FEFO policy of Shopee
Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
- Manages and responsible in overall fulfillment shrinkage
- Create and improves inventory SOPs
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Has held a leadership role in a division or team, within a fulfillment center environment, preferably in inventory management
- Experienced in inventory management for either B2B of B2C operations
- Willing to work at Plaridel, Bulacan Central Luzon