- Lead a team of professionals in conceptualizing, executing and improving how Shopee acquires and manages our top Sellers.
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses, gather and interpret data, execute analysis and present findings and strategic recommendations to key decision makers.
- Monitor and optimize Relationship Manager and Salesperson performance to grow the business.
- Conduct market research, engage Sellers and internal staff to understand how we can better support Sellers and our own Relationship Managers and Salespersons.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement and coordinate execution of related projects.
- Manage P&L, resources and projects with respect to the above responsibilities.
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- 5-8 years work experience in Vendor Performance Management, Compliance, Regulatory, e-Commerce or Management Consulting.
- At least 1 year of team management and leadership experience.
- Structured, able to plan end-to-end execution of initiatives, and see through implementation of the initiative.
- Strong affinity to data, solid analytical abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen and able to generate insights independently.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to draw insights from complex data and design practical and scalable solutions.
- Able to deliver quality work under tight deadlines.
- Driven and comfortable with a fast paced environment.
- High Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills.