- Maintains and implements Crisis Management Plan, and identifies enrichments to the Crisis Management Program and processes as necessary.
- Tracks action items that may cause potential crisis for the company
- Monitors the environment for trending incident categories and potential disruptive events.
- Constructs and assists in execution of response plans as related to Crisis Management
- Bachelor's degree graduate preferably in Communication, Marketing, and related fields.
- Relevant hands-on experience in handling crisis plans and communications
- Strong Problem Solving Skills and Project Management Skills
- The ability to manage a heavy workload with fast turn-around time
- The ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Aptitude to comfortably provide command and control situations
- Capacity to proactively monitor potentially impactful events and facilitate related mitigation and recovery efforts.
- Strong background on Crisis Management
- Capacity to respond to events in evenings and on weekends especially on crisis
- Initiative-driven and has an entrepreneurial spirit with a flexible and committed approach to the job
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure