- Deep dive into current and future business needs and design well thought-out plans to ensure both short and long-term improvements in team’s objectives, productivity and development
- Partner with leaders and line managers to provide guidance and solutions in day-to-day people matters and long-term organisation plans in the following domains: recruitment planning, career planning, talent management, learning and development, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Ensure high level of employee engagement through effective monitoring of the “pulse” of the employees
- Manage complex HR initiatives at both hands-on and strategic levels to deliver best-in-class HR programs
- Champion and incorporate our culture and values in all aspects of our work
- At least 6 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working for large technology companies is a plus
- Strategic thinking: Quickly evaluates situations, combines strong business judgement and people intuition to reach well-founded decisions
- Able to work at pace while maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Proactive and collaborative; performs excellently with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and empowerment
- Confident communicator: fluent English is mandatory.