- Understand current and future business needs and design well thought-out plans to contribute both short and long-term improvements in team’s objectives, productivity and development
- Partner with leaders, line managers and employees in general to provide some guidance or raise the need of solutions in day-to-day people matters and long-term organisation plans in the following domains: recruitment planning, career planning, talent management, learning and development, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Help to ensure the best Organizational Design possible, considering our limitations and challenges
- Ensure high level of employee engagement through effective monitoring of the “pulse” of the employees
- Champion and incorporate our culture and values in all aspects of our work
- Proactively understand pain points and possible solutions of stakeholders
- Support HRBP Leads in the attendance of business projects and leaders needs
- Experience in HR
- Experience in working for large technology companies is a plus
- Strategic thinking: Quickly evaluates situations, combines business judgement and people intuition to reach well-founded decisions or recommendations
- Able to work at pace while maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Proactive and collaborative; performs with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and empowerment, in a dynamic and agile environment that changes daily
- Confident communicator. Knows how to communicate minimally and most importantly prepare materials in English.