- Lead the team to design, develop and roll out PB-level e-commerce data platform products, including but not limited to big data development platform, dispatch scheduling system, data map, and data management platform.
- Be responsible for the end result of the products and take part in the whole process of data platform development, including user research, requirement analysis, project management, effect evaluation, etc.
- Dig into the source code of some open-source big data system to get the whole control and familiar with the details, configurations and monitoring. Develop and maintain the internal release of big data systems and components to meet business requirements.
- Take charge of monitoring and deployments of all the systems. Maintain the system’s stability and reliability, discover bottlenecks and improve the performance to enhance business growth and cost optimization.
- Be up to date with best field practices to enhance technical standards. Build a high-quality team, give training and mentorship to team members to grow their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Computer Science or related majors.
- 7+ years of experience in development, operations and monitoring of the big data system, an expert in at least one of the areas and have team management experience.
- Proficient in the big data infrastructure system technology like Distributed File System, Distributed Computing, Distributed Database.
- Familiar with at least one of these open-source big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Presto, etc. Being a contributor of such open-source communities will be a plus.
- Proficient in writing Advanced SQLs and well versed in performance tuning of SQLs.
- Experience in common development frameworks like Spring MVC, iBATIS, Hibernate.
- Good foundations in Java and familiar with mainstream Web development technologies.
- Excited to work intimately with data.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and take ownership.