- Audit customer service agents' interactions with customers (live, recorded, and side by side) to measure performance against quality standards, including subjective components such as soft skills and courtesy.
- Identify key behaviors and defects that drive or reduce the quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformity issues, provide corrective and preventive actions
- Detect broken SOPs, service scripts, skills gaps and address/suggest areas of the improvements on product/procedures/process/policy to relevant parties
- Record and provide structured feedback and recommendations; verbal and/or written
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards and enable knowledge retention, good behaviors & skills practices and reduce negative customer experience and improve customer satisfaction
- 2 years+ of Service Quality/Customer Experience/Quality Auditor/Quality Inpection, preferably in a technology/e-commerce environment
- Customer service orientation, with sound judgment and dedication to providing exceptional service quality
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills and can convey messages expressively and clearly to operation team
- Resilience to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex, matrixed environments with minimal oversight.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Learn fast, act fast with strong attention to detail and accuracy