- Manage the customer service's team of agents
- Supervise the work of customer service to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
- Document call center processes and FAQs, and work on continuous improvement
- Analyze customer experience reports and insights and recommend improvement suggestions and initiatives.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and recommend action
- Good diploma/degree from a recognized institution
- Experienced as Customer Service min. 3 years with experience as Supervisor min.1 year.
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and calls
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Able to communicate in English would be preferable
- Previous relevant experience is a plus