- Lead a team of professionals who serve as the business owner for features designed to boost our sellers’ sales on Shopee.
- Responsible for managing the rollout, driving adoption, optimizing effectiveness, and enhancing Seller features.
- Analyze effectiveness of Seller Features in driving business outcomes.
- Conduct market research, engage Sellers and Relationship Managers to understand the behavior and motivations of Sellers to identify opportunities.
- Work with the Product Development Team and Regional Features Team to prioritize the feature pipeline and enhancements.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement and coordinate the execution of related projects.
- Manage P&L, resources, and projects with respect to the above responsibilities.
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- 5-8 years work experience in Product Management, Project Management, e-Commerce or Technology Consulting.
- At least 1 year of team management and leadership experience.
- Comfortable with technology and managing systems.
- Structured, able to plan end-to-end execution of initiatives, and see through implementation of the initiative.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong affinity to data, solid analytical abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Able to deliver quality work under tight deadlines.
- Responsible, organized and meticulous.
- Driven and comfortable with a fast paced environment.