The Data Science KYC team is committed to build fully fledged inhouse e-KYC (Know-Your-Customer) solutions for marketplace and financial products in Shopee and SeaMoney.
- Design, develop and deploy computer vision models to facilitate the KYC process by providing capabilities in
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for ID cards and other documents
- Face recognition
- Liveness Check
- Forensics-level photo quality and authenticity assessment
- Design and develop systems to manage eKYC models’ life cycle from the following aspects:
- Data collection and labelling
- High performance RESTful APIs for serving eKYC models
- High performance and secure on-device inference engine
- Performance tracking and dashboard
- Work cross-functionally with business, product, operation, and engineering teams during the whole life-cycle of eKYC products, from problem formulation, to solution design, implementation, maintenance and improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from computer science or related disciplines.
- At least one of the following
- At least one year of experience in prototyping and/or productionizing eKYC models such as OCR, face recognition, selfie anti-spoofing and liveness check, etc.
- At least one year of experience in developing machine learning related web backend services, systems, or platforms
- Proficient in writing production-level codes in Python, C++ or Java
- Familiar with modern deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch and MXNet
- Experience in building high performance web backend services is a plus
- Experience in model compression, quantization and protection for on-device inference of machine learning models is a plus
- Experience in native Android/iOS App development is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent and fast learner. Teamplayer who loves to share with and learn from others.