The Identity Verification group strives to build fully fledged digital identity verification solutions by combining cutting-edge AI technologies and engineering excellence. We closely work with various products within Shopee and SeaMoney to develop intelligent, secure and fully compliant customer onboarding and authentication processes with smooth user experience.
- Design, develop and deploy computer vision models to facilitate the KYC process by providing capabilities in
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for ID cards and other documents
- Face recognition
- Liveness Check
- Forensics-level photo quality and authenticity assessment
- Design and develop systems to manage eKYC models’ life cycle from the following aspects:
- Data collection and labelling
- High performance RESTful APIs for serving eKYC models
- High performance and secure on-device inference engine
- Performance tracking and dashboard
- Work cross-functionally with business, product, operation, and engineering teams during the whole life-cycle of eKYC products, from problem formulation, to solution design, implementation, maintenance and improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from computer science or related disciplines.
- At least one of the following
- At least one year of experience in prototyping and/or productionizing eKYC models such as OCR, face recognition, selfie anti-spoofing and liveness check, etc.
- At least one year of experience in developing machine learning related web backend services, systems, or platforms
- Proficient in writing production-level codes in Python, C++ or Java
- Familiar with modern deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch and MXNet
- Experience in building high performance web backend services is a plus
- Experience in model compression, quantization and protection for on-device inference of machine learning models is a plus
- Experience in native Android/iOS App development is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent and fast learner. Teamplayer who loves to share with and learn from others.