- Responsible for assisting in computations, research, and project management of operations special projects related to Logistics.
- Checks the credibility, quality, and integrity of the data given by different teams in order to extract quality insights.
- Helps to ensure projects are being implemented on time, adhering to proper processes.
- Gives insights and recommendations on how to solve problems backed by data.
- Works with different PICs for projects to ensure project recommendations and analysis are delivered on time
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Management with background in Operations or Industrial/Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- 2-5 years work experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with understanding in logistics, warehouse and transportation industry, and its implication to business
- If less than the preferred work experience, show higher degree or additional units related to Business and Operations
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and can work under pressure
- Outstanding critical-thinking, highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- Doer: requires minimal to no supervision; can own projects and drive it to the end
- Has experience with excel modelling (P&L Impact, Simulations, etc.)
- Is comfortable with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Is organized and knows how to compartmentalize and prioritize