- Working closely with Regional CRM to develop experimentation strategy to drive platform usage, engagement, retention, cross-sell and advocacy.
- Working on CRM calendar, planning and execution
- Discovering and defining new hypotheses based on all available sources.
- Executing quantitative exploratory data analysis to define areas of opportunity.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to action on new insights.
- Producing reports to update management on progress of CRM tests.
- Good degree from recognized university
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the CRM field.
- Experience in marketing/data analytics preferred
- Strong analytical skills and good with numbers