- Lead in-house programmatic functions and manage Shopee’s campaigns for 1-3 markets.
- Execute all aspects of campaign management processes – campaign strategy, tagging recommendations, setup, delivery management, analysis, and reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, data, and trends. Share key insights with internal teams detailing performance, and identify new marketing opportunities to drive overall efficiency.
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and active campaigns.
- Engage and manage external programmatic partners to plan for campaigns, set goals, and monitor performance regularly.
- Participate in regular knowledge-sharing sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Understand attribution and how to accurately measure the importance and ranking of each channel. Analyze the data closely to identify and solve fraud and other problems. Explore and define areas to improve for each partner.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of initiatives, including but not limited to targeting, creatives, and new technology.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business analytics, or other quantitative majors required.
- Good understanding of advertising technologies (Ad servers, Programmatic stack, Audience, Attribution, Ad fraud)
- Excellent knowledge of programmatic essentials such as inventory, creative and data sources.
- 2-4 years of solid hands-on experience in programmatic platforms. Experience on Adserver, Analytics/MMP tools is a plus.
- Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for performance marketing and experience with start-up environments is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Fast learner and a team player.