- Manage Shopee’s in-house programmatic campaigns to drive branding and performance KPIs
- Execute all aspects of campaign management processes – campaign strategy, tagging recommendations, setup, delivery management (pacing, budget, spend), analysis and reporting
- Develop optimization strategies and tactics to maximize ROI
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, data, and trends. Share key insights with internal teams to optimize performance, and identify new marketing opportunities to drive overall efficiency.
- Engage with external partners to plan for campaigns, set goals and monitor the performance regularly. Managing the process of on-boarding and campaign executions with partners from end to end.
- Understand attribution and how to accurately measure the importance and ranking of each channel. Analyze the data closely to identify and solve fraud and other problems. Explore and define areas to improve for each partner.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of initiatives, including but not limited to targeting, creatives and new technology.
- Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business analytics or other quantitative majors required.
- Good understanding of advertising technologies (Ad servers, Programmatic, Audience, Attribution, Ad fraud)
- 2-4 years of solid hands-on experience in programmatic platforms. Experience in Adserver, Analytics/MMP tools is a plus.
- Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for performance marketing, and experience with start-up environment is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.