- Define and analyse overall collection team needs based on competency and skill-gap required.
- Provides vary types of training sessions for new-hire and existing operation members based on needs which includes on-boarding, good case practice sharing, and refresher.
- Define and maintain documentation of the most current operational process to be used for training material.
- Provides training practice to overall level performers with emphasis on low-performer members with measuring standards to ensure quality output.
- Coordinate with HR on-boarding team regarding the placement of newly-hired team members.
- Coordinate with respective support lead to ensure the accordance of all concern/agenda in every aspect which includes QA, Skip Tracer, RTFM, etc.
- Ensure smooth process of new Team Member to understand and demonstrate the correct usage of work tools, best practices, and do & don'ts.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 3-years experience with implementation of Quality Assurance, Knowledge Management, Manpower Management, or similar position.
- Strong compliance in working knowledge of policies, procedures, and rules of operational process.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.